Private Course for Exceptional Care
Held at Head Office
The course is designed to give managers of children and young people’s service, the knowledge and understanding around the theory of attachment. It gives manager the insight into the behaviours of children and young people and why they behaviour in away they do.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
– Understand Types of Attachment
– Understanding of Bowlby’s Theory of Attachment
– Bowlby’s Explanation of Attachment
– Impact on Disruption of Attachment
– Different Cultural Variation of Attachment
– Understanding Proximity Seeking
– The Internal Working Model
Psychologists, Teachers, Speech Therapists, Learning Support Assistants, Residential Social Workers, Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Support Centre Practitioners, Youth Workers, Support Worker, Nursing Staff, Children’s Residential Care Workers, Education workers
This course is accredited by Open Awards ‘Badge of Excellence’