This is a full day classroom-based training session for learners who are required to provide learners with an understanding of the importance of maintaining professional boundaries and relationships. The course features a range of group work, activities including role play and discussions to enhance learner skill development. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- What constitutes professional and unprofessional practice.
- Analyse policies and procedures in relation to Boundaries and Good Practice.
- Understand the boundaries between personal and professional relationships.
- Demonstrate appropriate communication.
- Understand and uphold appropriate limits of confidentiality and self-disclosure.
- Identify the risks and consequences of crossing professional boundaries.
Psychologists, Teachers, Speech Therapists, Learning Support Assistants, Residential Social Workers, Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Support Centre Practitioners, Youth Workers, Support Worker, Nursing Staff, Children’s Residential Care Workers, Education workers.
Available Course Dates
Please click on the following dates to book onto a session:
This course is accredited by Advantage Accreditation.
The course price is £40 or 2 Credits