This course examines how children are groomed online and offline, the different types of grooming and recognising when grooming is happening. It also helps identify when CSE is occurring and how to help victims. This e-learning session can be accessed via a variety of electronic devices. The programme benefits from narrative scenarios and activities with ongoing assessment making it engaging and interactive.
Aims & Objectives
- Define Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- Explain the difference between CSE and other abuse
- Help you recognise grooming on and off line
- Identify the signs and symptoms of CSE
- Help you understand child trafficking and its impact
- Describe the 5 models of CSE
Adult Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Nursing staff, Adult Day Care/Centre workers, Home Care Staff, Agency staff.
This course will take a minimum of 45 minutes to complete.
This course is accredited by Open Awards – Badge of Excellence