This course explains what County Lines is and how gangs operate, discusses terminology used, how looked after CYP are vulnerable to being targeted by the gangs and how to identify if a CYP is involved in County Lines. This e-learning session can be accessed via a variety of electronic devices. The programme benefits from narrative scenarios and activities with ongoing assessment making it engaging and interactive.
Aims & Objectives
- Discuss County Lines
- Identify terminology and prevalence rates
- Describe features of County Lines
- Discuss gang violence
- Examine factors to consider
- Highlight the impact on the child or young person’s well-being
- Explain what to do if you have suspicions
Adult Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Nursing staff, Adult Day Care/Centre workers, Home Care Staff, Agency staff.
This course will take a minimum of 45 minutes to complete.
This course is accredited by Open Awards – Badge of Excellence