The course provides progression from the Equality and Diversity – Foundation Level and builds upon the information and guidance provided within that course. Within this course we will raise awareness of the impact that discrimination has and how this can present itself. We will discuss the many forms of discrimination and the consequences of this and will provide the learner with practical advice to overcome discrimination within the workplace and how to create an inclusive culture where Equality and Diversity underpins everything you do. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, Kinesthetic games which can be used in the workplace, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- To raise awareness of Equality and Diversity and demonstrate the impacts that it can have if not adhered to well.
- Understand the terms Equality and Diversity and be able to demonstrate the difference between the two.
- Identify different forms of discrimination.
- Recognise protected characteristics.
- Address and deal with incidents of discrimination.
- Identify specific types of prohibited conduct.
This is a cross sector course and will benefit all professional’s, frontline workers and leaders.
Available Course Dates
Please click on the following dates to book onto a session:
This course is accredited by Open Awards ‘Badge of Excellence’
The course price is £40 or 2 Credits