This is a full 3 day classroom-based training session for learners who are required to develop knowledge and competency to qualify as a first aider in the workplace. This will benefit learners to learn how to provide emergency responses, provide automated External Defibrillator AED and how to recognise and treat bleeding and shock. The course features a range of group work, activities including role play and discussions to enhance learner skill development.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
All COVID-19 risks are assessed prior to any courses being undertaken by our trainers
Aims & Objectives
- Actions in an emergency including Adult Resuscitation
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Understand the management of adult choking
- Understand the management of the unresponsive casualty
- Demonstrate how to recognise and treat bleeding and shock
- Treatment of minor and major injuries
- Competently demonstrate how to deal with heart attacks and stroke
- Treatment of injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Treatment of suspected spinal injuries
This is a cross sector course and will benefit any learner who needs to qualify as a first aider in the workplace.
This course is accredited by Advantage Accreditation.
The course price is £240 or 12 Credits