This course defines what GDPR is, who it effects and how it affects those who work in the care sector. It explains how to meet GDPR requirements and the rights of an individual over their data. This e-learning session can be accessed via a variety of electronic devices. The programme benefits from narrative scenarios and activities with ongoing assessment making it engaging and interactive.
Aims & Objectives
- Improve your understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Explain the history of GDPR
- Identify different roles within GDPR
- Identify the 8 basic rights of an individual
- Describe GDPR special categories
- Improve your understanding of GDPR principles
Adult Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Nursing staff, Adult Day Care/Centre workers, Home Care Staff, Agency staff.
This course will take a minimum of 45 minutes to complete.
This course is accredited by Open Awards ‘Badge of Excellence’