This is a half day classroom-based training session for learners who require training to enable them to demonstrate professional competency in the management of personal data and their adhering to the General Data Protection Regulations GDPR. The course features a range of group work, activities including role play and discussions to enhance learner skill development. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- Understand what the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
- Outline the 6 data protection principles
- Understand the special categories of personal data
- Understand the main responsibilities of organisations under the GDPR
- Explain what Data Protection Impact Assessments are
- Understand rules for data breach reporting and transferring personal data outside of the EU
This is a cross sector course and will benefit any learner who needs to qualify as a first aider in the workplace.
Available Course Dates
Please click on the following dates to book onto a session:
This course is accredited by Advantage Accreditation.
The course price is £40 or 2 Credits