This is a full day classroom-based training session for people working with children and vulnerable adults. This course is to provide managers and supervisors with knowledge of their responsibilities and an understanding of how to comply with the law, in order to manage safety. The course features a range of group work, activities and discussions to enhance learner skill development. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- Why it is important to manage safely and how the law works.
- Demonstrate knowledge in what the law requires of you.
- Identify and analyse Common hazards.
- Identify and analyse what risks are.
- Demonstrate carrying out risk assessments.
- How to effectively risk assess so that you are reducing risks.
Psychologists, Teachers, Speech Therapists, Learning Support Assistants, Residential Social Workers, Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Support Centre Practitioners, Youth Workers, Support Worker, Nursing Staff, Children’s Residential Care Workers, Education workers.
This course is accredited by Advantage Accreditation
The course price is £80 or 4 Credits