This is a full day classroom-based training session for people working with children and vulnerable adults. Learners will be supported to achieve the required standard to make sure that then promote good oral health and provides them with strategies to make sure that this have a positive impact on children and vulnerable adults. The course features a range of group work, activities including role play and discussions to enhance learner skill development. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- Understand what Oral hygiene routines are and how to support this in children and vulnerable adults.
- Describe how to promote good oral hygiene and its benefits.
- Recognise the common diseases and their symptoms.
- Understand basic anatomy of the mouth and teeth.
- Reflect on the steps that you can make to help others in your role.
Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Support Centre Practitioners, Youth Workers, Adult Support Worker, Nursing Staff, Children’s Residential Care Workers
Available Course Dates
Please click on the following dates to book onto a session:
This course is accredited by Advantage Accreditation.
The course price is £80 or 4 Credits