This is a half day classroom-based training session for people working with children and vulnerable adults. Learners will be supported to understand the legislation and guidance in respect to planning, care planning, person centred planning and being considerate in the ways that they work. Learners will also build consideration into how they can affect and influence meaningful care planning in their roles. The course features a range of group work, activities including role play and discussions to enhance learner skill development. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- Explain the difference between individuality, independence and active participation.
- Outline the legislation and care standards which influence care planning.
- Provide awareness of the rights to choice, privacy, dignity, respect and consent.
- Provide awareness of the barriers to Person centred care.
- Discuss importance of working in partnership.
Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Support Centre Practitioners, Youth Workers, Support Worker, Nursing Staff, Children’s Residential Care Workers, Education workers.
Available Course Dates
Please click on the following dates to book onto a session:
This course is accredited by Advantage Accreditation.
The course price is £40 or 2 Credits