This is a half day classroom/virtual classroom-based training session for people working with children and vulnerable people. This course is designed to aid understanding and awareness of Professional Boundaries, it will introduce reflective practice and the importance of this to continually develop their approach and work practice. The learner will also develop insight into the different types of professional boundaries, the importance of these and the consequences of breaching these. The course features a range of group work, activities and discussions to enhance learner skill development. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- Help the learner to understand the different types of Professional Boundaries are and their importance.
- Discuss the Consequences of breaching Professional Boundaries.
- Provide advice and guidance on how to work within the parameters set.
- Develop good self reflection skills.
- Introduce the process to be followed when boundaries are breached.
Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Children’s Centre Practitioners, Youth Workers, Education Workers
This course is accredited by Open Awards ‘Badge of Excellence’
The course price is £40 or 2 Credits