This course defines professional boundaries and how they apply to the care sector, discusses different scenarios staff may come across, explains what happens when boundaries are broken and how to identify broken boundaries with others. This e-learning session can be accessed via a variety of electronic devices. The programme benefits from narrative scenarios and activities with ongoing assessment making it engaging and interactive.
Aims & objectives
- Explain what professional boundaries are and their importance
- Discuss why boundaries are broken
- Provide tips on working with professional boundaries
- Encourage learners to self-reflect
- Describe processes to follow when boundaries are crossed
Adult Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Nursing staff, Adult Day Care/Centre workers, Home Care Staff, Agency staff.
This course will take a minimum of 45 minutes to complete.
Accredited by Open Awards – Badge of Excellence