This course provides knowledge on how safer caring practices apply to a carers role and helps to improve the quality of care. This e-learning session can be accessed via a variety of electronic devices. The programme benefits from narrative scenarios and activities with ongoing assessment making it engaging and interactive.
Aims & Objectives
- Give you an understanding of what Safer Caring means
- Show you why its relevant to you and how to apply it in your role
- Help you to recognise how to be risk sensible
- Discuss professional boundaries and the importance of consistency
- Enable you to recognise the difference between a complaint, allegation and serious concern
- Help you to minimise the risk of complaints, allegations and serious concerns being made against you
Adult Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Nursing staff, Adult Day Care/Centre workers, Home Care Staff, Agency staff.
This course will take a minimum of 45 minutes to complete.
This course is accredited by Open Awards – Badge of Excellence