This is a full day classroom-based training session for people working with children. This course is for those working in Safer recruitment, safer recruitment is a set of practices to help make sure your staff are suitable to work with children and vulnerable adults. It’s a vital part of creating a safe and positive environment and making a commitment to keep children and vulnerable adults safe from harm. The course features a range of group work, activities and discussions to enhance learner skill development. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- Assessing the risks that safer recruitment can pose to children and vulnerable adults.
- Support your team in Managing Safer Recruitment
- understands why it’s important to develop child protection and safeguarding measures and that you have support from the highest level in your organisation.
- Develop a robust safeguarding and safer recruitment policy
Outline expectations and behaviours that are acceptable within your organisation.
- Selecting the right staff
Psychologists, Teachers, Speech Therapists, Learning Support Assistants, Residential Social Workers, Health Care Workers, Social Care Workers, Support Centre Practitioners, Youth Workers, Support Worker, Nursing Staff, Children’s Residential Care Workers, Education workers.
This course is accredited by Advantage Accreditation.
The course price is £40 or 2 Credits