This course intends to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to undertake supervision and other senior tasks such as recording and reporting relevant issues and how to complete risk assessments. The course enables learners to be aware of current legislation that will need to be implemented into your role and gives information on what OFSTED will be expecting to see in your workplace. Also included is a detailed account of what your role will entail and how to measure the overall experiences and progress of children and young people living in the home, how well young people are helped and protected and the impact and effectiveness of leaders and managers.
A session re-cap is held where the learner can ask any further questions and key factors are stated by the trainer. Learners are also given the opportunity to evaluate their learning experience.
Aims & Objectives
- Knowledge around Legislative Framework – New Regulations & Quality Standards
- How OFSTED will inspect
- How to undertake shift planning & leading
- The importance of Reporting & Recording
- Awareness of Notifications – Regulation 40, 44 & 55
- How to compile Plans & risk assessments
- Understanding of Self-auditing & development
- Instil learners with confidence around Supervision & Upskilling
Adult practitioners who work in a supervisory role in the health and social care sector
This course is accredited by Open Awards ‘Badge of Excellence’
The course price is £40 or 2 Credits