This course examines how children are groomed online and offline, the different types of grooming and recognising when grooming is happening. It also helps identify when CSE is occurring and how to help victims. This e-learning session can be accessed via a variety of electronic devices. The programme benefits from animated scenarios and activities with on-going assessment making it engaging and interactive.
Aims & objectives
- define Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
- explain the difference between CSE and other abuse
- help you recognise grooming on and off line
- identify the signs and symptoms of CSE
- help you understand child trafficking and its impact
- describe the 5 models of CSE
Course Audience – Practitioners in the Looked After Children’s Sector.
Course length – 20-30 minutes.
Accredited by Open Awards ‘Badge of Excellence’