County Lines is a half day classroom based introductory programme for practitioners working in the child health and social care sector.
To enable learners to have a clear under-standing of what county lines is and how/why children and young people are affected by it.
• Discuss county lines
• Identify terminology and prevalence rates
• Describe features of county lines
• Discuss gang violence
• Examine factors to consider
• Highlight the impact on the child or young per-son’s well-being
• Explain what to do if you have suspicions