This course explains what County Lines is and how gangs operate, discusses terminology used, how looked after CYP are vulnerable to being target by the gangs and how to identify if a CYP is involved in County Lines.
Aims & objectives
- Discuss county lines
- Identify terminology and prevalence rates
- Describe features of county lines
- Discuss gang violence
- Examine factors to consider
- Highlight the impact on the child or young person’s well-being
- Explain what to do if you have suspicions
Course Audience – Practitioners in the Looked After Children’s Sector.
Course length – 20-30 minutes.
Accredited by Open Awards ‘Badge of Excellence’