This is a full day classroom-based training session for learners who are required to develop knowledge and competency to qualify as a Paediatric first aider. This will benefit learners to learn how to provide emergency responses, resuscitation, choking, dealing with burns, scalds and fractures in children. The course features a range of group work, activities including role play and discussions to enhance learner skill development. This training session can be accessed via a link and is accessible from a range of devices including IOS and Android platforms.
This course offers a blended learning approach including a short scenario, a workbook, infographics and a classroom style training session.
Aims & Objectives
- Actions in Resuscitation
- Understand the management of responsiveness
- Understand the management of choking
- Demonstrate how to recognise and treat bleeding and burns
- Treatment of minor and major injuries
- Competently demonstrate how to deal with wounds and bleeding
This is a cross sector course and will benefit any learner who needs to qualify as a first aider in the workplace.
This course is accredited by Advantage Accreditation.