This course defines professional boundaries and how they apply to the care sector, discusses different scenarios staff may come across, explain what happens when boundaries are broken and how to identify broken boundaries with others.
Aims & objectives
- Explain what professional boundaries are and their importance
- Discuss why boundaries are broken
- Provide tips on working with professional boundaries
- Encourage learners to self-reflect
- Describe processes to follow when boundaries are crossed
Course Audience – Practitioners in the Looked After Children’s Sector.
Course length – 20-30 minutes.
Accredited by Open Awards ‘Badge of Excellence’